A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Munir is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munir
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Munir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Munir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Munir MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Munir practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Munir has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Munir practices Cardiovascular Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.