Dr. Ahmed Nassar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Nassar?

June 6th, 2012

Missing a Great Doctor

He found the tumor in my daughter's eye & after a less than positive experience with a local teaching hospital, he directed us to another & excellent neuro-opthalmo. We moved away & I am thinking of driving the 400 miles to see him again since I've not found an eye doc with his excellence in all areas. A FINE DOCTOR.

April 28th, 2011

Awesome Atlanta Cataract Doctor!

Dr. Ahmed - thank you very much for the personalized attention you gave me during my recent treatment. I can't thank you enough for explaining the procedure, why I should relax and probably most importantly --- I can see great!I never thought I could get a cataract in my 30's. Your Atlanta office, off of Cleveland Ave., was great. The staff made me comfortable and I really appreicate the time you spent with me.

October 12th, 2015