A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Qadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Qadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Kabir Qadri MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed K. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Qadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Qadri practices Internal Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Internists.