A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Rabbat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Rabbat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbat graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Rabbat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Salah Eldeen Tawfik Rabbat MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed S. Rabbat practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Rabbat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Rabbat practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Woodside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Woodside Internists and Woodside Infectious Disease Doctors.