A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Raslan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Raslan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raslan graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raslan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Muneer Raslan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed M. Raslan practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Raslan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Raslan practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.