A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Raza is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raza
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Raza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Raza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Raza BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Raza practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Raza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Raza practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Pulmonologists, and Garland Sleep Medicine Doctors.