A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Raza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raza
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Raza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Raza BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Raza practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Raza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Raza practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Pulmonologists, and Garland Sleep Medicine Doctors.