A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Raza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Raza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Raza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans