A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Raza is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Raza, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Raza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Raza practice?
Dr. Ahmed Raza practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Pulmonologists, Garland Sleep Medicine Doctors, Garland Critical Care Practitioners, and Garland Geriatric Doctors.