A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Khan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Raza Khan MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Khan practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Anesthesiologists and Sterling Heights Emergency Physicians.