Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed Khan
Dr. Ahmed Khan, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Henry Ford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmed Khan has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Ahmed Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.