Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. R Reshi
Dr. R Reshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 7 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Reshi is affiliated with HealthEast Bethesda Hospital, Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital and Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. R Reshi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. R Reshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Ryan Koene
Internal Medicine, Residency
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi3
Dr. Heather Beckwith
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi10
Dr. Lida Trillos
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi11