A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rwoof Reshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rwoof Reshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reshi graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Reshi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rwoof A Reshi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rwoof A. Reshi practice?
- Dr. Rwoof Reshi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rwoof Reshi practices Internal Medicine and Vascular Neurology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Neurologists.