A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Romeya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Romeya, Thoracic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romeya
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Romeya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Romeya graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romeya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Romeya MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Romeya practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Romeya has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Romeya practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Internists and Lenexa Surgeons.