A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Sabouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Sabouni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabouni graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sabouni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Sabouni MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Sabouni practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Sabouni has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Sabouni practices Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists.