Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Dennis Beck on Jul 27th, 2013

He seems to be a great dr. And was very helpful

|  Bad experience  |  show details
by Ed. Tishler on Apr 22nd, 2013

Just send your laptop computer with your symptoms to this doctor. He wasn't too bad on my first visit-just yawned three or four times, and he did do some testing with hand held equipment. However, he did not say anything to me about his observing me during this initial exam. I waited 50 minutes in the waiting room to see him for a second visit and then another 10 minutes in the exam room. He wasn't quite so bored as he was on my first visit-he only yawned once. I don't think he spent more than 10 minutes with me during this appointment, and he was more focused on his computer than me. I don't know if this doctor is a wonderful clinician, but I do know how I felt being his patient, and that was not good. I felt as though I was a bother to him. I will avoid seeing this doctor again if at all possible.

|  show details
by kep on Sep 9th, 2010

I must say that I only have seen this dr. ONE time, so it may be 2 soon to give a fair rating, but 1st impressions I think go a long way sometimes. Did not introduce himself very well. Did not have all the medical records and had not reviewed what info. he did have beforehand. Acted like hadn't even heard of my nerve problem before. His shots were roughest I've ever had, too deep and hurtful. Hope and pray things get better next time. If not, then I'll be going to someone else.And even thinking I may even do so sooner.