Dr. Ahmed Shobassy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Shobassy?

October 31st, 2016

Horrible

Horrible people and horrible Doctors. They don't care about their patients. All they care about is money. I was to have a procedure done today and when I went in this morning to check in after going through all through the ridiculous prep yesterday of cleaning out my intestines I was told I had a large copay. I was not aware of this and no one told me. They looked at be like i was making it up that the person that called to confirm my appointment wouldn't forget to mention a copay! I was turned away!!! The doctor said no money no procedure!! Even with insurance you can't get help!! And the over weight lady at the check in window is a nasty lady!! See even rolled her eyes at me with disgust!

March 10th, 2009

not prompt. Kept me waiting 1/2 hour on appt which was an 8:30 appt., Hospital colonoscopy was worse 10:00 procedure took me at 11:30. Otherwise he was ok

August 14th, 2017