A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Taher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Taher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Taher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taher graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Taher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Abdel Rahman Taher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Taher practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Taher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Taher practices Family Medicine near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Central Point, OR.
See Medford Family Physicians.