Overall Review

3.8

August 19th, 2013
MRS.
He had no idea what was wrong with me and didn't care to find out. His solution was to perscribe a pill. That's there solution anymore pill,pill,pill. I would not recommed him to anyone!

November 18th, 2012
Excellent care provider
I've been with Dr Taher for nearly 12 years. He's an intelligent, caring physician. He keeps up on current practice and listens to me. I'm glad to learn that he is going to Medford Medical Clinic

August 30th, 2012
My favorite Doctor to date after years of frustrations and haughty "professionals"
This doctor is one of the best. I actually changed my insurance so I would be covered to see him though I did self pay 3 visits until that happened because of his excellent knowledge and funny personality. He talks to me as if I am a friend and not a bill to mail off later.I truly believe he has saved my life, literally many times now..I have many health issues and he has been the first Healthcare Professional to actually take the time to get to know me as a person and ask and get to know my family as well. He listens to my current condition helps me to come up with alternative ideas on how to treat my current conditions, EVEN herbal alternatives (since I don't like to take more meds than I have to) and NEVER pushes meds upon me and if I do agree to a new try a new treatment if things aren't going as well as he/we had hoped he Always makes sure to Fully inform me off all benefits & Risks! He always remembers me and our last conversations, how my son and husband are doing..etc and as working in the medical field I know that a majority of what he remembers and asks about is NOT transcribed and looked over before hand.I would give this doctor a A++ although his Med Assistant is lacking much. But you cant have everything :)