A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Taranissi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Taranissi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Taranissi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taranissi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Taranissi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Audrain Medical Center
- Royal Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed A Taranissi MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Taranissi practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Taranissi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Taranissi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mexico, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MO and Columbia, MO.
See Mexico Psychiatrists and Mexico Child Psychiatrists.