A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Taranissi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Taranissi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taranissi
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Taranissi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Taranissi, MD, Psy.D is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taranissi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Taranissi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Audrain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed A Taranissi MD and Psy.D is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Taranissi practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Taranissi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Taranissi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mexico, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, MO.
See Mexico Psychiatrists and Mexico Child Psychiatrists.