A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Zaafran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Zaafran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Zaher Zaafran MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Z. Zaafran practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Zaafran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Zaafran practices General Practice near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford General Practitioners.