A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Zaafran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaafran
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaafran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Zaafran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Zaher Zaafran MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Z. Zaafran practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Zaafran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Zaafran practices General Practice near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Primary Care Doctors.