A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmer Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmer Rehman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rehman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmer Obaid-Ur Rehman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmer O. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Ahmer Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmer Rehman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners, and Dearborn Nephrologists.