A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Altiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Altiner, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Altiner graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Altiner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet Altiner practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Altiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmet Altiner practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.