A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Atay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Atay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atay
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Atay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Atay, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atay graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Atay has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Gay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Ersin Atay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet E. Atay practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Atay has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmet Atay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Marengo, IA.
See Marengo Internists and Marengo Cardiologists.