A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Atay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Atay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Atay, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atay graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Atay has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Gay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Ersin Atay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. A E. Atay practice?
- Dr. A Atay has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Atay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists and Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.