A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Baydur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Baydur is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Baydur, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baydur graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baydur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Baydur FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet Baydur practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Baydur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmet Baydur practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Downey Internists, Downey Pulmonologists, and Downey Critical Care Practitioners.