A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Baydur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Baydur is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baydur
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baydur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Baydur, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baydur graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baydur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Baydur FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet Baydur practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Baydur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmet Baydur practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Downey Internists, Downey Pulmonologists, and Downey Critical Care Practitioners.