A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Bedestani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Bedestani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Bedestani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedestani graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bedestani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Bedestani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet Bedestani practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Bedestani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmet Bedestani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.