A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Burakgazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Burakgazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Burakgazi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burakgazi graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Burakgazi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Zubeyir Burakgazi MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet Z. Burakgazi practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Burakgazi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ahmet Burakgazi practices Neurology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Washington, DC.
See Roanoke Neurologists.