A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Copur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Copur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Copur graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Copur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Copur MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet Copur practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Copur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmet Copur practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Lake Bluff, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL and North Chicago, IL.
See Lake Bluff Internists and Lake Bluff Sleep Medicine Doctors.