A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Hoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Hoke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Hoke, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoke graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Hoke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Hoke MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet Hoke practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Hoke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmet Hoke practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.