A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Karaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Karaca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Karaca, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karaca graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karaca has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Rahmi Karaca MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet R. Karaca practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Karaca has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmet Karaca practices Plastic Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.