A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Karaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Karaca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Karaca, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body-Contouring after Massive Weight Loss
- Brachioplasty arm re-shaping
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Lift Mastopexy
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Karaca graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karaca has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Rahmi Karaca MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet R. Karaca practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Karaca has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmet Karaca practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons and Birmingham Plastic Surgeons.