Ahmet Karaca Is this you?

Have you seen Ahmet Karaca?

August 18th, 2016

very satisfiying experience

Would highly recommend dr karaca, his time and bedside manner was exceptional, he made me feel like family and would not hesitate for one minute to ha ...

August 15th, 2016

wonderful experience

Dr. Karaca did an earlobe revision. it was painless and I'm looking forward to wearing my earrings again

August 8th, 2016

Continuing quality over many tears

Excellent

April 5th, 2016

Amazing experience

I came to see Dr. Karaca for Botox. Which he does a great job. Dr. Karaca referred me to Mina his nurse for other treatments, that have helped me look ...

April 4th, 2016

Simply the best, from start to finish!

Dr. Karaca was incredibly patient, caring and understood what I needed..He is a true professional with a fantastic bedside manner..My results are exac ...

April 4th, 2016

Outstanding service and the results are fantastic!

Professional, caring and knowledgeable.

March 28th, 2016

Gratifying Experience

I first became a patient of Dr. Karaca who repaired another Surgeons botch job. He and his staff are very Professional, and very honest. They have Sta ...

July 8th, 2015

Very thorough - and competent, was treated with respect and dignity and am very please w results

November 20th, 2013

Vanquish definitely works! Worth the money!!

Recently, I tried Vanquish to eliminate some small pockets of fat that I had in the bra strap area, waist and buttock areas. I tried Coolsculpt for the deeper deposits of fat, and that was very effective. But there were smaller deposits that were pretty much everywhere. You know, the last ten pounds of weight you have to lose and could still see?! Dr. Karaca told me about Vanquish, so I tried it! It only took 30 minutes, and it was like laying under a heat lamp! Mina, Dr.K 's assistant , was in with me the whole time, and answered all my questions and could adjust the machine if the treatment got too hot. There's no down time, and I could see the results after a few days! After 3 treatments, the fat melted away!!! Because the results are gradual and theres no scarring, no one has to know that you did anything! The more water you drink the better the results! My husband can't keep his hands off of me, and I love how I look! Vanquish is totally worth the money!

October 16th, 2013

Best plastic surgeon in Michigan

Dr Karaca lives up to his good name In 2003, I asked a medical professional for the name of the best surgeon she had ever worked with. She gave me Dr. Karaca's name and said no one else could come close - he was a surgeon with an artist's eye. I had a facelift that year and was completely happy with the results. This year (2012) I have returned for an eyelift earlier this year and 3 days ago I had a breast reduction. Dr Karaca is a fabulous surgeon and I will recommend him to anyone. He lived up to the high praise.

November 5th, 2012

An amazing plastic surgeon!

I went to Dr.Karaca after a bad breast reduction and liposuction. He was compassionate and kind, and assured me he could fix the damage. I had breasts that were 2 different sizes, nipples facing different directions and huge visible scars. Dr. Karaca fixed everything. I now have 2 beautiful breasts that are the same size, nipples that are even, and no visible scars. And the results for the liposuction revision are amazing. I am 46 with a flat stomach and normal,beautiful breasts. Dr. Karaca is a great surgeon and doctor. I would highly recommend him for any breast reduction, liposuction or reconstructive surgery. He is a godsend!

April 22nd, 2012