Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
AHMET R KARACA MD
101 Townsend St
Birmingham, MI 48009
(248) 642-1020
Locations and availability (1)

|  Vanquish definitely works! Worth the money!!  |  show details
by Paula W. on Nov 20th, 2013

Recently, I tried Vanquish to eliminate some small pockets of fat that I had in the bra strap area, waist and buttock areas. I tried Coolsculpt for the deeper deposits of fat, and that was very effective. But there were smaller deposits that were pretty much everywhere. You know, the last ten pounds of weight you have to lose and could still see?! Dr. Karaca told me about Vanquish, so I tried it! It only took 30 minutes, and it was like laying under a heat lamp! Mina, Dr.K 's assistant , was in with me the whole time, and answered all my questions and could adjust the machine if the treatment got too hot. There's no down time, and I could see the results after a few days! After 3 treatments, the fat melted away!!! Because the results are gradual and theres no scarring, no one has to know that you did anything! The more water you drink the better the results! My husband can't keep his hands off of me, and I love how I look! Vanquish is totally worth the money!

|  Best plastic surgeon in Michigan  |  show details
by Glenda R. on Oct 15th, 2013

Dr Karaca lives up to his good name In 2003, I asked a medical professional for the name of the best surgeon she had ever worked with. She gave me Dr. Karaca's name and said no one else could come close - he was a surgeon with an artist's eye. I had a facelift that year and was completely happy with the results. This year (2012) I have returned for an eyelift earlier this year and 3 days ago I had a breast reduction. Dr Karaca is a fabulous surgeon and I will recommend him to anyone. He lived up to the high praise.

|  An amazing plastic surgeon!  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

I went to Dr.Karaca after a bad breast reduction and liposuction. He was compassionate and kind, and assured me he could fix the damage. I had breasts that were 2 different sizes, nipples facing different directions and huge visible scars. Dr. Karaca fixed everything. I now have 2 beautiful breasts that are the same size, nipples that are even, and no visible scars. And the results for the liposuction revision are amazing. I am 46 with a flat stomach and normal,beautiful breasts. Dr. Karaca is a great surgeon and doctor. I would highly recommend him for any breast reduction, liposuction or reconstructive surgery. He is a godsend!