A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Oygar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Oygar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Oygar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oygar graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Oygar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Eyup Oygar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet E. Oygar practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Oygar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmet Oygar practices Neurological Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.