Dr. Ahmet Ozaktay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmet Ozaktay?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Ahmet Ozaktay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

Excellent, Caring Doctor

The wait is worth it. Dr. O spends time with each patient to really discuss what is going on. He genuinely cares about his patients, and it shows.

July 20th, 2017

SCAM ARTIST

This doctor is a scam artist. I was referred to him for pain management, as I am a Stage 5 kidney disease patient, I have phenochromocytoma, HIV, I have a history of Lymphoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, I have had a large bowel removal and have permanent injuries from a car accident. My Primary doctor lost his license and my new doctor referred me to Dr.Ozaktay. He charged me $350 dollars to make me sign a contract that I would only get pain medication through him. He didn't give me pain medication that first visit because, my new primary gave me a 30 day supply until I could come see Dr.Ozaktay one day prior. Before that I had no pain management for over 3 months as i rushed around trying to find new doctors that performed the functions my original Primary doctor performed. Dr. Ozaktay counted my new pills, initialed the bottle and told me to come back in 3 months. I initially questioned this, as I only had enough pain medication for one month, but he assured me he would help me, so I took a urine test at his office and left. On my next 3 month visit,Dr. Ozaktay decides he cannot give me pain management because my last urine test showed no signs of the pain medication in my system. I explained to him it wouldn't have had any in my system because I have been going without since the loss of my initial primary and that is why I was coming to him. He implied because there was no pain medication in my urine, that I wanted the medication for other purposes, but would not elaborate further. I told him to take another urine test, because I had been taking the 30 day supply, given by my new primary, 1 pill every three days to make them last through the next scheduled appointment. He gave me another urine test and told me he would contact me with the results. I later got another bill for $250 and he again refused to take me on as a client. He collected over $540 from my insurance and sent me a bill for the remaining balance after not helping my one bit for any of my aliments. I found the whole visit to be a scam by a shrewd cion artist who uses the suffering of others to pad his bank account. He should lose his license.

February 18th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

Having sickle cell is not easy especially when it comes to pain management as most medical professionals treat us like addicts. However Dr. O is by far one of the most amazing, genuinely caring and super smart doctors I have ever met, & I've met a lot! He listens to you and treats you like an actual person. He explained my treatment plan so that I could understand and answered all of my questions. It's extremely rare to find doctors like him especially in today's health care system I really wish there were doctors and people in general like him. :) What a wonderful human being...I'm glad he's my doc!

January 23rd, 2013

Retired Spine pain mgt chiropractic physician and rehabilitation

Dr. O is truly the best there is in the South Florida area along with Dr. Fox. The office staff is amazing and very caring as well are the staff at the surgery center & university hospital. I only go to the best there is in regards to pain management as a former provider who rendered care on former patients in order to manage their pain.

June 6th, 2010

He really cares

Dr. O has been my doctor for over 2 years. He originally was in Port Charlotte, Fl and moved over to the east coast. I tried other doctors here after he left but no one could take care of me like Dr. O. He is so caring and really listens to what a patient has to say. He took care of my sister with MS who at one time was in a wheelchair and needed someone 24/7. She now drives and lives on her own . I believe it was Dr.O understanding of medical needs and her personal needs that lead to her having a quality life with a devastating disease. He is someone I am proud to call Doctor and would recommend him to anyone who has pain that interferes with daily life.

July 9th, 2017