A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Ozturk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Ozturk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Ozturk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozturk graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ozturk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Husamettin Ozturk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet H. Ozturk practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Ozturk has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmet Ozturk practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Anesthesiologists and Huntington Pain Management Doctors.