A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Percinel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Percinel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Percinel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Percinel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Percinel graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Percinel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Kemal Percinel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet K. Percinel practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Percinel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmet Percinel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons.