A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Percinel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Percinel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Percinel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Percinel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Percinel graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Percinel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmet Kemal Percinel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmet K. Percinel practice?
- Dr. Ahmet Percinel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmet Percinel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tell City, IN.
See Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons.