A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Percinel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Percinel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Percinel graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Percinel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Percinel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmet K. Percinel practice?
Dr. Ahmet Percinel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.