A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmet Uluer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmet Uluer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmet Uluer, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uluer graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uluer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uluer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans