A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulghani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdulghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- House Calls
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulghani graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Abdulghani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahsan Arshad Abdulghani MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahsan A. Abdulghani practice?
- Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists and Blackwood Geriatric Doctors.