A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulghani
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Abdulghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- House Calls
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulghani graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Abdulghani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahsan Arshad Abdulghani MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahsan A. Abdulghani practice?
- Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists and Blackwood Geriatric Doctors.