A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulghani graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulghani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdulghani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahsan A. Abdulghani practice?
Dr. Ahsan Abdulghani practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gouverneur, NY.
See Blackwood Internists, Blackwood Geriatric Doctors, Blackwood General Practitioners, and Blackwood Radiologists.