Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile
42 E Laurel Rd
Ste 1800
Stratford, NJ 08084
856-566-6843
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  The best!  |  show details
by Tiffany on Oct 1st, 2014

This doctor and his staff are amazing!!! I don't know what the other 2 reviewers are smoking, but they should feel lucky to have been treated by dr abdulggani and his staff! This day in age who even bothers to visit the elderly in their home!!! They are an amazing group with huge hearts who provide amazing patient care. My entire family goes to dr Abdulghani and we couldn't be happier!!

|  Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, is a prescription to an unhealthy life  |  show details
by Joe L. on Dec 22nd, 2013

I did like that Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, came to my Mom's apartment building for her treatment. Thats where the compliments end for Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD,. He allowed himself to be manipulated by Mother to get narcotics and drug after drug. Since being treated by Dr. Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, My mother has been to the hospital for drug overdose and kidney failure. The best part is Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, won't return our phone calls. Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, is without one of the worst doctors. I don't understand if Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, thinks he is being helpful by placating his patients or taking in extra monies from the drug companies for prescribing to my mother over 20 medications. Today I have the horrible honor of taking my mother out of the hospital and putting her in a drug rehab. Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, took my mother under his care for 5 years. In that time she has been consistently hospitalized year after year, had 2 heart attacks, kidney failure, submitted to drug rehab and admitted to the hospital for being in a delirious state. My mother's health has only deteriorated under Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD care. By the way, we have still not heard back from Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD office. Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD is not a Doctor that cares about the long term health of his patients. As I wait for my Mother to be discharged from the hospital for the several time this year, I can't help but feel angry about how Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD has been a part of enabling my Mother's health fall into such disarray. Tomorrow I will take her to the drug rehab and I am sure Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD office will not follow up, as they have not done so previously. So if you are looking for a prescription to an unhealthy life, then Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD may be the right doctor for you. If you are looking to get better, you may want to keep looking. Good luck and good health, Joe L.