General Practitioner, Hospitalist, Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Radiologist
Video profile
42 E Laurel Rd
Ste 1800
Stratford, NJ 08084
856-566-6843
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, is a prescription to an unhealthy life  |  show details
by Joe L. on Dec 22nd, 2013

I did like that Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, came to my Mom's apartment building for her treatment. Thats where the compliments end for Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD,. He allowed himself to be manipulated by Mother to get narcotics and drug after drug. Since being treated by Dr. Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, My mother has been to the hospital for drug overdose and kidney failure. The best part is Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, won't return our phone calls. Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, is without one of the worst doctors. I don't understand if Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, thinks he is being helpful by placating his patients or taking in extra monies from the drug companies for prescribing to my mother over 20 medications. Today I have the horrible honor of taking my mother out of the hospital and putting her in a drug rehab. Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD, took my mother under his care for 5 years. In that time she has been consistently hospitalized year after year, had 2 heart attacks, kidney failure, submitted to drug rehab and admitted to the hospital for being in a delirious state. My mother's health has only deteriorated under Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD care. By the way, we have still not heard back from Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD office. Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD is not a Doctor that cares about the long term health of his patients. As I wait for my Mother to be discharged from the hospital for the several time this year, I can't help but feel angry about how Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD has been a part of enabling my Mother's health fall into such disarray. Tomorrow I will take her to the drug rehab and I am sure Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD office will not follow up, as they have not done so previously. So if you are looking for a prescription to an unhealthy life, then Ahsan A Abdulghani, MD may be the right doctor for you. If you are looking to get better, you may want to keep looking. Good luck and good health, Joe L.