A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsan Naseem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahsan Naseem is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naseem
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naseem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahsan Naseem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naseem graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Naseem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahsan Naseem MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ahsan Naseem practice?
- Dr. Ahsan Naseem has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahsan Naseem practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Psychiatrists.