A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsan Nazir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahsan Nazir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazir graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Nazir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahsan Nazir MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahsan Nazir practice?
- Dr. Ahsan Nazir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahsan Nazir practices Internal Medicine near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollis, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Internists.