Dr. Ahsan Rashid MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Dr. Rashid is one of the most professional, kind, none-condescending Doctor I have ever met. He is unique in the manner in which he treats me as a patient, He listens and then confirms everything before he takes action, he explains everything in detail to ensure that you understand. His office is very professional and responds to every question in detail. I would recommend Dr. Rashid to anyone who needs Professional Medical Help.

April 17th, 2017
Excellent friendly service
Dr. Rashid has been our family doctor for over a decade now and has provided us with the best health care anyone can ask for. Not only that Dr. Rashid is an expert in the field of Internal Medicine but he has an amazing caring and friendly personality that makes you feel better as soon as he walks in the examination room with that perfect smile. You feel you're on your way to recovery right away.

February 20th, 2017
Staff 1 Punctuality 1 Helpfulness 1 Knowledge Dr. Rashid is on probation for 5 years for dispensing illegally over the internet. There was a criminal indictment issued against him in the U.S.District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. He is also a very hot tempered and racist towards asians. We have used Dr. Rashid for over 15 yrs and were shocked when he went of on a racist tirade against asians and whites. Unless you are an arabic speaker - avoid like the plague!!

May 16th, 2014
Terrible physician and very rude
When I came to the office he made me wait and was on his phone the whole time sending messages. He didn't care. He's rude and doesn't even bother to listen.

November 8th, 2013
Amazing
I really believe and trust my doctor all the way 100% He is so caring and ALWAYS the patients well bieng comes first. He is attentive and usually always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have.

May 22nd, 2012
Excellent, caring, thorough, professional, compasisonate
Dr. Rashid has been my doctor for 11 years. I trust him completely with my health and have never had any complaints. My mother was also a patient of his and liked him very much. She passed away recently, and Dr. Rashid called me to see how I was doing, and told me to call him if I needed anything. Hands down, he is an excellent doctor, compassionate,and caring. He has always given me the time I needed, and always explained treatments and conditions, and medications. I highly recommend him.

March 9th, 2012
Very caring
I am a forty something patient of Dr. Rashid at his Irvine office. Dr. Rashid listens to me as opposed to other doctors in the past. For years, I have always suspected that I had a tumour but other doctors refused to let me have an ultrasound. Dr. Rashid gave me the authorization for an pelvic ultrasound and an ovarian tumour was found and has been there since I was 16 years old. I had it removed by uterine immobilization and just recently found it has been calcified by an CAT scan. During a recent hike, I had breathing difficulties so I informed Dr. Rashid. He gave me a referral to a wonderful cardiology group called PCA Cardiology in Orange, CA. It was discovered that I do have some minor heart problems. Thanks to a caring MD that my medical problems are being addressed!

November 15th, 2011
Abdul Polani
Very courteous and accomodating doctor. Wait time is not that much despite the heavy traffic at the office. Overall highly recommended.

October 29th, 2011
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Rashid for over a decade. He is an excellent doctor and a kind and caring man. I have the utmost confidence and trust in him. His office staff is courteous, helpful and efficient. Most of the time when I arrive early for an appointment they see me as soon as they are able to. I would recommend Dr. Rashid wholeheartedly.

October 24th, 2011
Professional Caring Doctor
We've had Dr. Rashid as our family doctor for over a decade. He has always been courteous, professional, caring and goes beyond to ensure all your concerns are handled in a timely fashion.Wait time at his office is never more than 5 min. His staff is very attentive and they always manage schedule us in difficult times.

October 14th, 2011
Highly recommend
I have been seeing Dr. Rashid for over 10 years. I just wanted to take the time as normally I never rate anyone or anything. This gentleman goes above and beyond everytime. He is always available for phone calls and if not returns calls very quickly. Wait time in the lobby is never longer than 5 or 10 minutes. This is the reason I have seen him exclusively for his professionalism and respect for my time. Highly skilled along with his staff. If you're looking for the best, he's your man! Thank you

October 11th, 2011
I honestly don't understand how people can make such ridiculous comments about DR. Rashid. My entire family sees him and we all agree that he is kind, understanding and is a very good doctor. He spends time with his patients and explains their diagnosis so that they can understand what needs to be done and why. As to his appearance, he has always looked very professional and making stupid and rude comments about that just show the character of the author. I think you should give him a try. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.