A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsan Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahsan Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahsan Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahsan Yaqoob Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ahsan Y. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ahsan Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ahsan Khan practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Oklahoma City, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.