A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsen Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahsen Butt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from Rostov State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahsen Ali Butt MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahsen A. Butt practice?
- Dr. Ahsen Butt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahsen Butt practices Internal Medicine near South Williamson, KY.
See South Williamson Internists.