A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsen Tatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatar graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Tatar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tatar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 29 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahsen S. Tatar practice?
Dr. Ahsen Tatar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Brooklyn, NY.
See Alma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.