A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahsen Tatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatar graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Tatar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahsen S Tatar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ahsen S. Tatar practice?
- Dr. Ahsen Tatar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ahsen Tatar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Alma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.