A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahunna Ahiarah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahunna Ahiarah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahiarah
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ahiarah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahunna Ahiarah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahiarah graduated from University Of Calabar.
Dr. Ahiarah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health Deaconess SNF
- Buffalo General Hospital Kaleida Health
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahunna Ngozi Ahiarah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahunna N. Ahiarah practice?
- Dr. Ahunna Ahiarah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahunna Ahiarah practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.