The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ai-Lan Wang
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, NY, with another office in Livingston, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Umdnj University Hospital. Dr. Wang has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.
Dr. Hertzel Sure
Elmhurst, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Noel Fleischer
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, NY 0.01 mi38
Dr. Richard Hayes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, NY 0.02 mi27