A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ai-Lan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ai-Lan Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ai-Lan A Wang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ai-Lan A. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ai-Lan Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Allergists.