A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ai-Lan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ai-Lan Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anaphylaxis and Food Allergy Hypersensitivity.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ai-Lan A. Wang practice?
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Elmhurst Allergists and Elmhurst Internists.