A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ai-Lan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ai-Lan Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ai-Lan A Wang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ai-Lan A. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ai-Lan Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ai-Lan Wang practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Allergists.