A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aicha Rifai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aicha Rifai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aicha Rifai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rifai graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Rifai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aicha Hind Rifai MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aicha H. Rifai practice?
- Dr. Aicha Rifai has 1 office location.
Dr. Aicha Rifai practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Psychiatrists.