A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aicha Rifai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aicha Rifai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rifai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rifai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aicha Rifai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rifai graduated from University Of Aleppo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rifai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aicha H Rifai MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aicha H. Rifai practice?
- Dr. Aicha Rifai has 1 office location.
Dr. Aicha Rifai practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Psychiatrists.