A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Baens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baens
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aida Baens, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baens graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Baens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Santillan Baens MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aida S. Baens practice?
- Dr. Aida Baens has 1 office location.
Dr. Aida Baens practices Psychiatry near Fort Washington, MD.
See Fort Washington Psychiatrists.