A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Chaparro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaparro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aida Chaparro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaparro graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Chaparro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- U of M Hospitals and Clinics-Ncch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Isabel Chaparro MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Aida I. Chaparro practice?
- Dr. Aida Chaparro has 1 office location.
Dr. Aida Chaparro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Infectious Disease Doctors.