A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Chaparro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaparro
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chaparro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aida Chaparro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaparro graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Chaparro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- U of M Hospitals and Clinics-Ncch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Isabel Chaparro MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Aida I. Chaparro practice?
- Dr. Aida Chaparro has 1 office location.
Dr. Aida Chaparro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Pediatric Specialists.