A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Dunamalyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunamalyan
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Dunamalyan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunamalyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Dunamalyan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Dunamalyan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aida Dunamalyan practice?
- Dr. Aida Dunamalyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Aida Dunamalyan practices Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Psychiatrists.