A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Franco Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aida Franco Julian is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco Julian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franco Julian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco Julian graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Franco Julian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aida Franco Julian practice?
- Dr. Aida Franco Julian has 1 office location.
Dr. Aida Franco Julian practices Psychiatry near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Psychiatrists.