A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Franco Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aida Franco Julian is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco Julian graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Franco Julian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aida Franco Julian practice?
- Dr. Aida Franco Julian has 1 office location.
Dr. Aida Franco Julian practices Psychiatry near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Psychiatrists.