A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Rechdouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aida Rechdouni, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rechdouni graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Rechdouni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Karoun Rechdouni MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Aida K. Rechdouni practice?
- Dr. Aida Rechdouni has 1 office location.
Dr. Aida Rechdouni practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near La Crescenta, CA.
See La Crescenta Pathologists.