A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Rjepaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rjepaj
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rjepaj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aida Rjepaj, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rjepaj graduated from School of Medicine of University of Tirana,,Albania.
Dr. Rjepaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Rjepaj MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aida Rjepaj practice?
- Dr. Aida Rjepaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aida Rjepaj practices Psychiatry near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Camp Hill Psychiatrists.