A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Rjepaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rjepaj
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rjepaj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aida Rjepaj, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rjepaj graduated from School of Medicine of University of Tirana,,Albania.
Dr. Rjepaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Rjepaj MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aida Rjepaj practice?
- Dr. Aida Rjepaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aida Rjepaj practices Psychiatry near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Camp Hill Psychiatrists.