Learn more about Dr. Aida Rjepaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aida Rjepaj is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rjepaj
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rjepaj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aida Rjepaj, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rjepaj graduated from School of Medicine of University of Tirana,,Albania.
Dr. Rjepaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Rjepaj MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aida Rjepaj practice?
- Dr. Aida Rjepaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aida Rjepaj practices Psychiatry near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Camp Hill Psychiatrists.