A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Ronquillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ronquillo
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ronquillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronquillo graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ronquillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Padilla Ronquillo MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aida P. Ronquillo practice?
- Dr. Aida Ronquillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aida Ronquillo practices Radiation Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Radiation Oncologists.