A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aida Ronquillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ronquillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ronquillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronquillo graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ronquillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aida Padilla Ronquillo MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aida P. Ronquillo practice?
- Dr. Aida Ronquillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aida Ronquillo practices Radiation Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.