Dr. Aida Saliby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aida Saliby?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 12th, 2016

I waited for my scheduled appointment for over an hour, even though I was 15min early. Doctor Salibi seemed irritated, rushed, and completely lacking in any bedside manner or compassion. She was gruff, curt, and dismissive of my concerns. At the time I scheduled another appointment, then decided "what's the point?" And cancelled.

January 29th, 2016

Dr. A. Saliby

Without a doubt she is the very worst doctor I have ever been to. She ignores two messages to contact my pharmacy and just never did. She ignores my e-mails and phone calls left with her secretary. Her secretary is totally incompetent also ignoring e-mails, my pharmacy and my phone calls. I was fortunate enough to find another great doctor at the same location. I rate her and her secretary with a zero. She is cold, abrupt and rude. She kept me waiting for an hour and 20 minutes. I recommend you do not use Dr. Saliby

August 21st, 2013

I cannot express enough how awful my experience was with dr Saliby. Not only was my wait time over an hour and 20 minutes (lucky for me I was feeling very patient that day) but the doctor herself was one of the worst I have dealt with. Immediately upon me entering the room she told me how rushed she was that day, having no time to eat breakfast or lunch . This was brought up on several occasions and I had nothing to say except to apologize profusely for taking up so much of her time that day. On looking at my medical records dr Saliby turns to me, lowers her glasses and says "I'm going to be blunt, these tests are a mess and you most likely have w tumor." Wow, how can a doctor diagnose without even doing the appropriate tests. I've had thyroid problems for over 5 years and have been on appropriate medication to treat my hypothyroid symptoms. Not to mention I've had pituitary MRIs before to confirm no tumor!!! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone and think its worth it to seek any other endocrinologist in nyc, I'm sure anyone is better than her.

May 14th, 2013

traumatic appointment

My dr recommended seeing an endocrinologist after experiencing periods of deep fatigue. I could tell Dr. Saliby thought, "Oh, here's yet another fat girl wondering why she's tired." She was completely dismissive of me. Sighing, rolling her eyes...it was the absolute worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. I can take a lot from a dr...I'm not really there for the niceness...but this was extreme. I started crying out of sheer frustration. I went to another dr, who LISTENED to me, tested me, and told me (along with my gynocologist) that I had Hashimoto's Disease. A very small dose of medication has evened out the fatigue. Why can she not even listen to her patients? A person who should clearly be in some research field, not seeing patients.

September 30th, 2012

Very Rude!! I went to see her for a consultation and she did not seem interested in anything I was saying regarding my symptoms. She Was also an hour late for our apointment and then when I finally saw her she acted like her time was being wasted seeing me

May 26th, 2011

May be a bit clinical but. . .

Dr Saliby may be a bit cold but she is very thorough. She took quite a bit of time with me, went over past records before I came to see her and had questions prepared to ask me - this was a first. Through he questions tests, and exams I can honestly say she saved my life. She was the first to discover cancer which my other doctors had ignored the symptoms. Ive been with her a few years now and she is amazing. Definately worth the wait to see her.

August 11th, 2010

Very Rude and Dismissive

Dr. Saliby will make you wait hours for her, only to be incredibly rude when she finally bothers to see you. She is dismissive of your questions and has flat out told me not to call her office if I (still) don't feel well after seeing her. When I asked why she told me that she sees at least ten cancer patients a week and she can't memorize us all. If you don't feel well, she wants you to just schedule another appointment and wait weeks to see her instead of just returning a phone call.

April 10th, 2010

Very Rude Doctor

This doctor must change her career OR treat her patients like humans. Very Very Rude!!! Dr. Saliby rolled her eyes and acted very agitated when I didn't understand what she was saying. If you're a sadomasochist, you must see her!

March 22nd, 2010

Firsr Class professional

Very knowledgeable, down to earth, conservative medical approach. Excellent listener. Efficient. Backed-up by in-depth resources.

December 1st, 2009

Avoid this doctor at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen many many doctors, and she is the worst! I know she doesn't have to be friendly, but she is very rude and impatient. If you want to feel like crap, you must see her! When you see her, she says she knows nothing about you, and YOU must tell her everything even though she has all the information herself.

December 23rd, 2016